Classification Of Power Adapter DC Connector
Power adapters are widely used in various industries, such as POS, cash registers, smart security, commercial display advertising machines, facial recognition intelligence, scanners, etc. Different products have different DC size requirements for power adapters. The types of DC Connectors can be roughly divided into the following:
1. 2.5*0.7 (outer diameter*inner diameter, the same below): DC2507 for short is mainly used for tablet computers and other small electronic products with relatively limited volume, mini electronic products, etc.; current big brand tablet computers are charged with Micro USB interface.
2. 3.5*1.35 (DC35135): Mainly used for network set-top boxes, USB HUB external power supply, network cameras, LED desk lamps, etc.
3. 4.0*1.7 (DC4017): Mainly used for mobile DVD, EVD, PSP, and some network set-top boxes.
4. 5.5*2.1 (DC5521): Currently the most widely used DC round head interface surveillance cameras, some set-top boxes, LED stations, digital home appliances, printers, scanners, etc.
5. 5.5*2.5 (DC5525) is mainly used for equipment with slightly larger power such as some laptops, electric cars, etc.